segunda-feira, novembro 29, 2004

Lost love

It’s like a spell… a nightmare…once it was a dream…Love is now my death… my greave… you buried my love with the lack of yours...I didn’t want to break a friendship…I sacrificed this felling for you… You didn’t… you don’t understand why…I wish you could someday... somehow…

The warmness of your fingers on my skin turned into ice prints…I’m scarred with all of your deep cuts…I tell myself ´´you must go on´´…But I can’t... I can’t pretend every time I see you... that I don’t care…that I don’t miss you…Inside I feel like shit...

In my room the walls see the Pain coming out through my tears..I want to scream ... to beg the moon the god up above to take this feeling…who’s killing me …killing me inside…

http://www.megalider.com.br/netmusic/artistas/111959774135525.jpg


Sem comentários: